100% Accurate Alfa Trend Forex Indicator For MT4
The 100% accurate Alfa Trend indicator for the MT4 platform is a premium trading indicator that delivers on-the-spot buy and sell signals.
The Alfa Trend signals work for short- medium-, and swing trading purposes.
The indicator is quite robust and can easily spot 90-100% accurate trends in both higher and lower time frames.
Trading currencies based on signals derived from the Alfa Trend Indicator is truly Forex trading-made-easy.
Read the Alfa trend as follows:
- A blue upward pointing arrow pops up fairly below the candlesticks depicting the start of an uptrend.
- A red downward pointing arrow pops up fairly above the candlesticks depicting the start of a downtrend.
Tip: Trading the Relative Strength Index MT4 indicator together with the Alfa Trend Indicator creates an unmatched Forex trading system (load both indicators on the MT4 chart).
In this case:
- A buy trend takes place when the dodger-blue line crosses above the 50.00 RSI horizontal level and the blue upward pointing Alfa Trend arrow pops up below the candlesticks.
- A sell trend takes place when the dodger blue line crosses below the 50.00 RSI horizontal level and the red downward pointing Alfa Trend arrow pops up above the candlesticks.
Download This MT4 Forex Indicator Free
100% Accurate Alfa Trend Forex Indicator Chart
Below is an example of how the indicator should appear when added onto the Metatrader 4 chart.
Traders are free to adapt this indicator on a cross section of currency pairs and timeframes of their preference.
Finding Buy and Sell Triggers With The 100% Accurate Alfa Trend Forex Indicator
Below is an example of how to buy and sell Forex pairs with this technical indicator:
Buy Trigger: Open buy trade order when the blue upward pointing arrow pops up below the price bars.
Place stop loss 3 pips below most recent pullback, or use your own stop loss placement method.
Close the buy trade at the instance the red downward pointing arrow pops up on the activity chart (reversal trade).
Alternatively, exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit target, for example, 15 pips on the 1-minute scalping chart.
Sell Trigger: Open sell trade order when the red downward pointing arrow pops up above the price bars.
Place stop loss above 3 pips most recent pullback, or use your own stop loss placement method.
Close the sell trade at the instance the blue upward pointing arrow pops up on the activity chart (reversal trade).
Alternatively, exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit target, for example, 22 pips on the 5-minute day trading/scalping chart.
Download This Forex Indicator Now
Use center line filter, use RVI filter, use alert, use email, arrow color up, arrow color down, file sound, period, deviation, step, maximum, indent.
The indicator can be used as a stand-alone signals indicator.
It can also be combined with:
- Trading oscillators (RSI, Relative Strength Vigor, DeMarker,….)
- Trend indicators (Envelopes, EMA, Parabolic SAR,…)
- Price action methods and techniques
More Info About This Indicator
Tradable Currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: MT4
Time frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: trend
Copy and paste the indicator in the MT4 indicators data folder (click on ‘File > Open Data Folder’).
Right click within the MT4 terminal Navigator window to refresh or restart the terminal and add the indicator to any chart.