The ADX Wilder MT5 Forex indicator is basically all you need to buy and sell currency pairs online for good profit.
It delivers accurate trend-following buy/sell signals while measuring trend strength at the same time.
The ADX Wilder trend trading signals work as follows:
- A buy signal occurs when the green DMI+ signal line crosses up the wheat DMI- signal line.
- A sell signal occurs when the wheat DMI- signal line crosses up the green DMI+ signal line.
The indicator displays trend strength (LightSeaGreen line) as follows:
- An ADX Wilder trend strength value below 25 represents a weak or trendless market.
- An ADX Wilder trend strength value above 25 represents a strong trending market.
- An ADX Wilder trend strength value above 50 represents a very strong trending market.
- An ADX Wilder trend strength value above 75 represents an extremely strong trending market.
Use the ADX Wilder Forex indicator for scalping, day trading and swing trading purposes.
Feel free to experiment with the indicator’s ADX period.
Deploy this indicator on any currency pair, stocks, indices, Gold,…
Download This MT5 Forex Indicator Free
ADX Wilder Forex Indicator Chart
Here’s an example of how the indicator should look like when loaded onto the Metatrader 5 chart.
You can apply the indicator to any currency pair and time frame of your preference.
Finding Buy and Sell Triggers With ADX Wilder Forex Technical Analysis Chart Indicator
Below is an example of how to buy and sell currency pairs with this Forex indicator:
Buy Trigger: Open buy trade order when the DMI+ green signal line of the ADX Wilder indicator crosses above the DMI- wheat signal line from below.
Place stop loss 3 pips below immediate support, or use your own stop loss placement method.
Exit the buy trade for a reward to risk 1.5:1 ratio or use a fixed profit target, for instance 20 pips on the 5-min day trading chart.
Alternatively, close the buy trade when the DMI- signal line crosses back above the DM+ signal line from below.
Sell Trigger: Open sell trade order when the DMI- wheat signal line of the ADX Wilder indicator crosses above the DMI+ green signal line from below.
Place stop loss 3 pips above immediate resistance, or use your own stop loss placement method.
Exit the sell trade for a reward to risk 1.5:1 ratio or use a fixed profit target, for instance 15 pips on the 1-min scalper chart.
Alternatively, close the sell trade when the DMI+ signal line crosses back above the DM- signal line from below.
Download This Forex Indicator Now
ADX period, colors, width, style.
The indicator can be used as a stand-alone signals indicator.
It can also be combined with:
- Trading oscillators (MACD, Stochastic, RSI,…)
- Trend indicators (Moving Average, Bollinger Bands, …)
- Price action methods and techniques
More Info About This Indicator
Tradable Currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: MT5
Time frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: trend
Copy and paste the indicator in the MT5 indicators data folder.
Then restart the MT5 terminal and attach it to any chart.