The aggressive Agimat reversal alert Metatrader 4 Forex indicator is an awesome trend reversal indicator that has the potential to deliver massive profits.
Agimat provides incredible buy and sell signal alerts on the chart, even before the big reversal move begins.
It is a lag-free Forex indicator, so, traders won’t have to make a late trend entry.
In order to start off with a bang, play around with the inputs variable parameters on this indicator, just to attain the most suitable personalized setting (see the GBPUSD H1 chart below)
Agimat trend reversal arrows explained
- A blue upward pointing arrow depicts the start of a reversal uptrend move.
- A red downward pointing arrow depicts the start of a reversal downtrend move.
Tip: Trading the Average Directional Movement Index MT4 indicator together with the Agimat Reversal Alert Indicator creates a great trading strategy.
In this case:
- A buy trend takes place when the light sea green ADX line breaks above the 20.00 horizontal level and the +DI line (yellow-green) is aligned above the -DI line (wheat), while the Agimat Reversal Alert Indicator pops up a blue upward pointing arrow below price bars.
- A sell trend takes place when the light sea green ADX line breaks above the 20.00 horizontal level and the -DI line (wheat) is aligned above the +DI line (yellow-green), while the Agimat Reversal Alert Indicator pops up a red downward pointing arrow above price bars.
Download This MT4 Forex Indicator Free
Aggressive Agimat Reversal Alert Forex Indicator Chart
Below is an example of how the indicator should appear when loaded onto the Metatrader 4 chart.
Deploy the indicator on any currency pair, stock, Gold, Indices,.. of your preference.
Finding Buy and Sell Triggers With The Aggressive Agimat Reversal Alert Forex Indicator
Below is an example of how to buy and sell forex pairs with this technical indicator:
Buy Trigger: Open a long trade when the blue upward pointing Agimat arrow pops up below the candlesticks.
Place stop loss 3 pips below short-term support, or use your own stop loss placement method.
Close the buy trade at the instance a red downward pointing arrow pops up on the activity chart (bearish trend reversal).
Alternatively, exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit target, for example, 20 pips on the 1-minute scalping chart.
Sell Trigger: Open a short trade when the red downward pointing Agimat arrow pops up above the candlesticks.
Place stop loss 3 pips above short-term ressitance, or use your own stop loss placement method.
Close the sell trade at the instance a blue upward pointing arrow pops up on the activity chart (bullish trend reversal).
Alternatively, exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit target, for example, 30 pips on the 5-minute intraday chart.
Download This Forex Indicator Now
Ext Depth, ext deviation, ext backstep, alerts message, alerts sound, alerts email, alerts mobile.
The indicator can be used as a stand-alone signals indicator.
It can also be combined with:
- Trading oscillators (Relative Vigor Index, DeMarker, CCI,….)
- Trend indicators (ADMI, Parabolic SAR, EMA,…)
- Price action methods and techniques
More Info About This Indicator
Tradable Currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: MT4
Time frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: trend reversal
Copy and paste the indicator in the MT4 indicators data folder (click on ‘File > Open Data Folder’).
Right click within the MT4 terminal Navigator window to refresh or restart the terminal and add the indicator to any chart.