The Babe Blade Algo EA for Metatrader 4 is a profitable Forex robot that combines Ichimoku and multiple MACD technical indicators.
This EA made a $62163 gross profit during the test when attached to the Great Britain Pound vs US Dollar (GBP/USD) M1 chart.
It does not use the dangerous martingale or grid trading method.
Instead, the Babe Blade Algo EA uses a small stop loss for every buy/sell trade and it uses smart spread protection.
Find below the strategy tester performance report for the Babe Blade Algo EA attached to the GBP/USD 1-minute trading chart.
- Initial deposit: $1000
- Gross profit: $62163
- Largest profit trade: $7311
- Absolute drawdown: 7.34
Trading instruments: Low spread currency pairs such the as EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY
Time frames: M1, M5, M15
Babe Blade Algo EA In Action
The image below shows the Babe Blade Algo EA attached the EUR/USD M5 chart.
Adjustable Settings and Parameters
Magic number, fixed lots, maximum lot size, minimum lot size, MACD settings, Ichimoku settings
How to install the Babe Blade Algo EA robot in Metatrader 4?
- Download the Babe Blade Algo.ex4 EA file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Experts” folder
- Paste the expert advisor file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the Babe Blade Algo EA
How to edit this Forex robot?
- Attach the expert advisor to a chart
- Right click in the chart and select “Expert Advisors” from the drop down menu
- Select the EA from the list and then click on “Properties”
- Now you can start editing the EA’s inputs and adjustable parameters
- Finally click on the “OK” button to save the updated settings and configurations