The Bender V4 Fibonacci EA is a free premium expert advisor for Metatrader 4 that made +121.18% profit in 7 trading month.
The EA is specialized in Fibonacci trading using a proprietary trading strategy.
First it will look for trend direction and then opens buy and sell trades at optimal Fibonacci trading levels found within the trend.
The robot rarely opens any trades in sideways trading markets.
This expert advisor should work with your preferred Metarader 4 broker.
Make yourself familiar with the Bender V4 Fibonacci EA Forex robot and run it on a demo account for an extended period of time before risking real money.
Find below the MyFXbook performance report for the Bender V4 Fibonacci EA (click on the image to view at full size).
- Absolute gain: +121.18%
- Monthly profit: +22.93%
- Daily profit: +0.69%
- Drawdown: 14.33%
- Profit: $3,808.65
Recommendations & Technical Information
- Works for all currency pairs, preferred low spread
- Works for any time frame of your preference
- Recommended initial deposit for live trading: $200
- Works on both demo and live trading accounts
The picture below is an example of how the Bender V4 Fibonacci Forex robot looks like when applied to the EUR/USD 1-hour trading chart.
Please note the smiley face in the upper right corner of the chart (robot is working).
Adjustable Settings and Parameters
Lots, limit time, daily profit, daily loss, period for Fibonacci, Fibonacci buy, Fibonacci sell, candles
How to install the Bender V4 Fibonacci EA in Metatrader 4?
- Download the Benderv4_robot.ex4 EA file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Experts” folder
- Paste the expert advisor file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using this EA
How to edit this Forex robot?
- Attach the expert advisor to a chart
- Right click in the chart and select “Expert Advisors” from the drop down menu
- Select the EA from the list and then click on “Properties”
- Now you can start editing the EA’s inputs and adjustable parameters
- Finally click on the “OK” button to save the updated settings and configurations