The Buy/Sell Forex Signals with Arrows indicator for Metatrader 4 uses a proprietary trading strategy that delivers profitable signals for any currency pair.
A blue arrow is a buy signal while a magenta arrow is a sell signal.
The indicator is always active in the market, either with a buy or sell signal.
For scalping and day trading, deploy the indicator during the most active trading sessions.
- Buy/sell signal indicator
- Good for newbie traders
- Easy to use
- Works for any Forex pair
- Does not repaint
- Developed for Metatrader 4
Indicator Chart Example
The picture below shows the Buy/Sell Forex Signals with Arrows indicator attached to the British Pound / U.S. Dollar M5 chart.
How to use this Forex indicator?
This Forex indicator can be used in multiple ways, find an example below:
- Open a buy order when the blue arrow appears on the chart.
- Place a stop loss 3 pips below short-term support.
- Exit the buy trade when the magenta colored arrow appears on the chart (sell signal).
- Open a sell order when the magenta arrow appears on the chart.
- Place a stop loss 3 pips above short-term resistance.
- Exit the sell trade when the blue colored arrow appears on the chart (buy signal).
How to install the Buy/Sell Forex Signals with Arrows indicator to the Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the ki-signals-indicator.mq4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration