The Buy/Sell Trend Trading Cloud Metatrader 4 forex indicator displays the most profitable currency trends in the form of a colored cloud that appears on the activity chart.
The indicator works for any trade style, including scalping, day trading and swing trading.
Trading with the trend cloud indicator is easy and profitable, even for absolute beginners:
- A blue upward pointing arrow reveals the beginning of an uptrend.
- A reddownward pointing arrow reveals the beginning of a downtrend.
Tip: Trading the Awesome Oscillator MT4 indicator together with the Trend Trading Cloud indicator creates a very powerful trading system.
In this case:
- A buy trend takes place when the green and red histograms of the AO indicator align above the zero-horizontal level while the Trend Trading Cloud indicator pops up a blue upward pointing arrow.
- A sell trend takes place when the red and green histograms of the AO indicator align below the zero-horizontal level while the Trend Trading Cloud MT4 indicator pops up a red downward pointing arrow.
Download This MT4 Forex Indicator Free
Trend Trading Cloud Forex Indicator Chart
Below is an example of how the indicator should appear when added onto the Metatrader 4 chart.
Traders are free to adapt this indicator on a cross section of currency pairs and timeframes of their preference.
Finding Buy and Sell Triggers With Buy/Sell Trend Trading Cloud Forex Indicator
Below is an example of how to buy and sell forex pairs with this technical indicator:
Buy Trigger: Open buy trade order when the Trend Trading Cloud indicator displays a blue upward pointing arrow on the chart.
Place stop loss below most recent pullback, or use your own stop loss placement method.
Close the buy trade when an opposite red sell arrow appears on the chart.
Alternatively, exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit target, for example, 50 pips on the 30-minute day trading chart.
Sell Trigger: Open sell trade order when the Trend Trading Cloud indicator displays a red downward pointing arrow on the chart.
Place stop loss above most recent pullback, or use your own stop loss placement method.
Close the sell trade when an opposite blue buy arrow appears on the chart.
Alternatively, exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit target, for example, 15 pips on the 1-minute scalper chart.
Download This Forex Indicator Now
Fast, middle, slow, slowest, show arrows, show histograms, show alert, bars count.
The indicator can be used as a stand-alone signals indicator.
It can also be combined with:
- Trading oscillators (AO, DeMarker, RVI…)
- Trend indicators (Bollinger Bands, ADX, Parabolic SAR,…)
- Price action methods and techniques
More Info About This Indicator
Tradable Currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: MT4
Time frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: trend
Copy and paste the indicator in the MT4 indicators data folder (click on ‘File > Open Data Folder’).
Right click within the MT4 terminal Navigator window to refresh or restart the terminal and add the indicator to any chart.