The Chaos Forex Signals Oscillator indicator for MT4 is known to oscillate alongside market trends with great accuracy.
The indicator pops up colored vertical bars that gives bullish or bearish trading signals that work for any pair.
The indicator examines the periodic randomness of the market and its impact through a full market cycle.
The Chaos Forex Signals Oscillator can help traders mitigate the need to hunt for pattern. All you need do is to apply the indicator to your chart.
- In order to fully grasp how the market works and also obtain appropriate trading understanding, more attention should be given to the changing colors of the vertical bars within the indicator’s sub-window.
- The indicator’s default colors were altered to give us a better visual representation of changing trends. Consequently, blue and red vertical bars point to bullish and bearish trends respectively.
- The Chaos Forex Signals Oscillator indicator does remarkably well on lower and higher timeframe charts.
- The indicator is best used in conjunction with other indicators or forms of technical analysis.
- Works for scalping, day trading and swing trading.
Feel free to explore the Chaos Oscillator indicator’s different parameters and settings to create your own personalized indicator setup.
Download This MT4 Forex Indicator Free
Chaos Oscillator Indicator Chart (NZD/CHF H4 Chart Example)
Here’s an example of how the indicator should look like when loaded onto the Metatrader 4 chart.
Finding Buy and Sell Triggers With The Chaos Forex Signals Oscillator MT4 Indicator
Buy Signal: Go long when the Chaos Oscillator MT4 indicator prints blue vertical bars within the indicator’s sub-window. Plus, the blue line of the Alligator indicator crosses below the lime and red lines in a down upward manner.
Sell Signal: Go short when the Chaos Oscillator MT4 indicator prints red vertical bars within the indicator’s sub-window. Plus, the blue line of the Alligator indicator crosses above the lime and red lines in an up downward fashion.
Exit buy trade: Close all buy orders if while a bullish trend is ongoing, the Chaos Oscillator prints a red vertical bar. Else, when the lime line of the Alligator indicator intersects the red line downwards.
Exit sell trade: Close all sell orders if while a bearish trend is running, the Chaos Oscillator prints a blue vertical bar. Else, when the lime line of the Alligator indicator intersects the red line upwards.
Download This Forex Indicator Now
GI_76, use sound, alert sound, sound file buy, sound file sell, send mail possible.
More Info About This Indicator
Tradable Currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: MT4
Time frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: Trend
Copy and paste the indicator in the MT4 indicators data folder.
Then restart the MT4 terminal and attach it to any chart.