The Colored Line Forex Signals indicator for Metatrader 4 is a simple histogram that provides colored buy & sell scalper signals.
The indicator pops-up in a bottom chart as blue and red colored signal lines.
The Colored Line Forex Signals indicator identifies short-term trade opportunities and works better for scalping purposes.
Buy & sell signal:
- A new buy signal is given when the blue line appears in the bottom chart.
- A new sell signal is given when the red line appears in the bottom chart.
From our testings, the indicator does not repaint and works for any currency pair and time frame without slowing down the trading platform.
It can be used as a standalone technical tool or it can be combined with other technical indicators and trading strategies.
Try first on a demo account until you fully understand how this indicator works!
Indicator Chart Example
The picture above shows the indicator attached to the U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen chart.
How to install the Colored Line Forex Signals indicator to your Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the ivjempol-histogram.mq4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration