FXStabilizer PRO is a Forex robot designed for Metatrader 4 that made an absolute gain of +2805% without large drawdowns.
In fact, it never had a losing month for a prolonged period of time, so it’s worth trying it out.
FXStabilizer PRO uses a proprietary trading system to open and close trades fully automatically on the 1-hour trading charts.
It does not use any dangerous martingale or grid trading strategies and can be used by any trader, regardless of trading experience.
This expert advisor should work with your preferred Metarader 4 broker.
Tip: Make yourself familiar with the FXStabilizer PRO and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time before risking real money.
Find below the strategy tester performance report for the FXStabilizer PRO EA attached to the EUR/USD 1-hour trading chart.
- Absolute gain: +2805.01%
- Monthly profit: 4.30%
- Drawdown: 13.26%
Currency pairs: Majors + low spread currency crosses
Time frames: 1-hour time frame only
Recommended initial deposit for live trading: $200
FXStabilizer PRO Robot In Action
The image below shows the FXStabilizer PRO EA attached the EUR/USD H1 chart.
Adjustable Settings and Parameters
Mode, auto risk, risk limit, fixed lot, mini lot, magic, slippage
How to install the FXStabilizer PRO EA Forex robot in Metatrader 4?
- Download the FXStabilizer_EUR 1.2.ex4 EA file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Experts” folder
- Paste the expert advisor file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the FXStabilizer PRO
How to edit this Forex robot?
- Attach the expert advisor to a chart
- Right click in the chart and select “Expert Advisors” from the drop down menu
- Select the EA from the list and then click on “Properties”
- Now you can start editing the EA’s inputs and adjustable parameters
- Finally click on the “OK” button to save the updated settings and configurations