The GG Trendbar Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 displays the buy/sell trends for the M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN1 time frames.
The indicator gets displayed in the upper left corner of the main trading chart.
- The trend is considered bullish when the small signal square is colored green.
- The trend is considered bearish when the small signal square is colored red.
From our testing, the indicator does not repaint and works for any currency pair and time frame without slowing down the trading platform.
It can be used as a stand alone technical tool or it can be combined with other technical indicators and trading systems.
Try first on a demo account until you fully understand how this indicator works!
Indicator Chart Example
The picture above shows the indicator attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar chart.
How to install the GG Trendbar Forex Indicator to your Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the GG-TrendBar.mq4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration