The Gioteen Norm Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 is an oscillator that provides solid short-term signals for both scalpers and day traders.
The indicator gets displayed in a bottom chart of the trading platform.
- A buy signal is given when the red Gioteen Norm signal line crosses the zero level bottom-up.
- A sell signal is given when the red Gioteen Norm signal line crosses the zero level top-down.
From our testing, the indicator does not repaint and works for any currency pair and time frame without slowing down the trading platform.
It can be used as a stand alone technical tool or it can be combined with other technical indicators and trading systems.
Try first on a demo account until you fully understand how this indicator works!
Indicator Chart Example
The picture above shows the indicator attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar chart.
How to install the Gioteen Norm Forex Indicator to your Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the gioteen-norm.mq4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration