The Golden Super Signal Candlestick indicator for Metatrader 4 displays the buy & sell signals directly in the colored candlesticks.
The signal candlesticks appear in the main trading chart.
- The first blue colored candlestick is your buy entry signal.
- The first orange colored candlestick is your sell entry signal.
The indicator works better for scalping and day trading purposes during the London and U.S. trading sessions.
From our testing, the indicator does not repaint and works for any currency pair and time frame without slowing down the trading platform.
It can be used as a stand alone technical tool or it can be combined with other technical indicators and trading systems.
Try first on a demo account until you fully understand how this indicator works!
Indicator Chart Example
The picture above shows the indicator attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar chart.
How to install the Golden Super Signal Candlestick indicator to your Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the Golden Super k.ex4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration