The GT Forex Scalper indicator for Metatrader 4 provides excellent trading signals for scalpers on the M1, M5 and M15 charts.
The indicator appears as a white and blue colored signal arrows on the main chart window.
It’s advised to use the scalper during the London and American trading sessions for best results and combine with the GT Forex Trend Matrix indicator.
Buy & sell signal:
- Open a buy position when the blue arrow appears on the chart.
- Open a sell position when the white arrow appears on the chart.
- Exit the open buy/sell trade for a fixed profit target (5-15 pips) or wait for any opposite trading signal.
From our testings, the indicator does not repaint and works for any currency pair and time frame without slowing down the trading platform.
It can be used as a standalone technical tool or it can be combined with other technical indicators and trading strategies.
Try first on a demo account until you fully understand how this indicator works!
Indicator Chart Example
The picture above shows the indicator attached to the British Pound / Japanese Yen 1-minute chart.
How to install the GT Forex Scalper indicator to your Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the GT Forex Scalper.ex4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration