The GT Forex Trend Matrix indicator for Metatrader 4 identifies the overall trend with great precision and shows the result in a dashboard.
The indicator appears as a trend matrix dashboard in the upper left part of the main chart.
The GT Forex Trend Matrix works great when combined with the GT scalper indicator.
You can add/remove pairs from the dashboard, just edit the input symbol settings.
Buy & sell signal:
- The trend is bullish when the blue matrix bar appears in the dashboard.
- The trend is bearish when the white matrix bar appears in the dashboard.
From our testings, the indicator does not repaint and works for any currency pair and time frame without slowing down the trading platform.
It can be used as a standalone technical tool or it can be combined with other technical indicators and trading strategies.
Try first on a demo account until you fully understand how this indicator works!
Indicator Chart Example
The picture above shows the indicator attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar 1-minute chart.
How to install the GT Forex Trend Matrix indicator to your Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the GT Forex Trend Matrix.ex4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration