The Heiken Ashi BG Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 is an enhanced version of the classic Heiken Ashi candlestick indicator.
The indicator appears in the main trading window and provides easy to follow buy & sell signals in the form of colored candlesticks.
- A new buy signal occurs when the first red colored candlestick appears on the chart
- A new sell signal occurs when the first blue colored candlestick appears on the chart
From our testings, the indicator does not repaint and works for any currency pair and time frame without slowing down the trading platform.
It can be used as a standalone technical tool or it can be combined with other technical indicators and trading systems.
Try first on a demo account until you fully understand how this indicator works!
Indicator Chart Example
The picture above shows the indicator attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar chart.
How to install the Heiken Ashi BG indicator to your Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the Heiken Ashi BG.mq4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration