High-Yield ADX Trend Moving Average Forex Indicator For MT4
The ADX Trend Moving Average Metatrader 4 forex indicator is a high-yield trend gauging indicator that is designed to measure the strength of price movement in the positive and negative direction.
The indicator ensures that profitable trades can be entered across all trade styles i.e. scalping, swing trading, intraday and position trading.
The indicator’s setup pattern is easy to read, while its activation is very basic (see the NZDUSD H1 chart below).
- Deep sky blue & white lines crosses above the zero-horizontal level depicting the start of an uptrend.
- Deep sky blue and white lines crosses below the zero-horizontal level depicting the start of a downtrend.
Tip: Trading the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo MT4 indicator together with the ADX Trend MA Indicator creates a profitable trading system.
In this case:
- A buy trend takes place when the sandy brown cloud of the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator aligns below the candlesticks, while the deep sky blue and white lines crosses above the zero-horizontal level.
- A sell trend takes place when the thistle cloud of the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator aligns above the candlesticks, while the deep sky blue and white lines crosses below the zero-horizontal level.
Download This MT4 Forex Indicator Free
High-Yield ADX Trend MA Forex Indicator Chart
Below is an example of how the indicator should appear when added onto the Metatrader 4 chart.
Traders are free to adapt this indicator on a cross section of currency pairs and time frames of their preference.
Finding Buy and Sell Triggers With High-Yield ADX Trend MA Forex Indicator
Below is an example of how to buy and sell forex pairs with this technical indicator:
Buy Trigger: Open buy trade order when the deep sky blue and white lines crosses above the zero-horizontal.
Place stop loss below most recent support level, or use your own stop loss placement method.
Close the buy trade at the instance the deep sky blue line breaks back below the zero-horizontal level (negative cross).
Alternatively, exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit target, for example, 70 pips on the 1-Hour swing trading chart.
Sell Trigger: Open sell trade order when the deep sky blue and white lines crosses below the zero-horizontal.
Place stop loss above most recent resistance level, or use your own stop loss placement method.
Close the sell trade at the instance the deep sky blue line breaks above the zero-horizontal level (bullish cross).
Alternatively, exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit target, for example, 20 pips on the 5-min day trading chart.
Download This Forex Indicator Now
Time frame, pt period, pt price, interpolate, MA period, MA shift, MA method.
The indicator can be used as a stand-alone signals indicator.
It can also be combined with:
- Trading oscillators (Bears Power, Bulls Power, Moving Average of Oscillator,……)
- Trend indicators (Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, EMA, Bollinger Bands,…)
- Price action methods and techniques
More Info About This Indicator
Tradable Currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: MT4
Time frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: trend
Copy and paste the indicator in the MT4 indicators data folder (click on ‘File > Open Data Folder’).
Right click within the MT4 terminal Navigator window to refresh or restart the terminal and add the indicator to any chart.