The Hull Master MTF Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 is based on the popular Hull moving averages and provides decent buy/sell trading signals.
The Hull moving averages being used for this indicator are transformed in an easy to use buy and sell trading signal line.
The indicator also draws interesting support and resistance levels on the chart that can be used for stop loss and take profit purposes.
Buy & sell signal:
- The start of the green Hull Master signal line is your buy trade entry.
- The start of the red Hull Master signal line is your sell trade entry.
From our testings, the indicator does not repaint and works for any currency pair and time frame without slowing down the trading platform.
It can be used as a standalone technical tool or it can be combined with other technical indicators and trading systems.
Try first on a demo account until you fully understand how this indicator works!
Indicator Chart Example
The picture above shows the indicator attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar chart.
How to install the Hull Master MTF indicator to your Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the hull-master-mtf-indicator.mq4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration