The Hurst Exponent Signal Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 is an oscillator that displays the most profitable market trends at any given moment.
The indicator appears in a separate trading window as a blue colored line that oscillates above and below the 0.5 neutral level.
Hurst Signal works well for scalpers and day traders during the most volatile trading sessions.
Buy & sell signal:
- A buy signal occurs when the blue line crosses the 0.5 neutral level bottom-up (bullish).
- A sell signal occurs when the blue line crosses the 0.5 neutral level top-down (bearish).
From our testings, the indicator does not repaint and works for any currency pair and time frame without slowing down the trading platform.
It can be used as a standalone technical tool or it can be combined with other technical indicators and trading systems.
Try first on a demo account until you fully understand how this indicator works!
Indicator Chart Example
The picture above shows the indicator attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar chart.
How to install the Hurst Exponent Signal indicator to your Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the hurst-exponent-indicator.mq4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration