The Jevel Trend Signal indicator for Metatrader 4 is an easy to use trend signal technical tool that provides buy & sell trade entries and exits.
It appears in a bottom chart as green and orange colored trend histogram bars.
For scalping and day trading, the Jevel Trend Signal works the best during the London and American trading sessions.
Buy & sell signal:
- Open a buy trade as soon as the first green colored histogram bar appears in the bottom chart window.
- Open a sell trade as soon as the first orange colored histogram bar appears in the bottom chart window.
- Reverse the position when an opposite colored histogram bar gets printed on the chart.
From our testings, the indicator does not repaint and works for any currency pair and time frame without slowing down the trading platform.
It can be used as a standalone technical tool or it can be combined with other technical indicators and trading strategies.
Try first on a demo account until you fully understand how this indicator works!
Indicator Chart Example
The picture above shows the indicator attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar technical chart.
How to install the Jevel Trend Signal indicator to your Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the jevel-histogramm.mq4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration