The KG Range Calc Slim v2.3 Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 is a mini dashboard indicator that calculates trading ranges for any given period.
The indicator appears as a colored mini dashboard in the lower right part of the chart.
It calculates trading ranges for any currency pair and time frame.
The indicator should works with any Forex broker of your preference.
- Calculates trading ranges
- Indicates market volatility
- Does not provide buy/sell signals
- Works for any trading instrument
- Developed for Metatrader 4
Indicator Chart Example
The picture below shows the KG Range Calc Slim v2.3 Forex indicator attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar 5-minute chart.
How to use this Forex indicator?
This Forex indicator reveals trading ranges for any trading instrument but does not deliver any buy/sell signals.
Combine it with other technical indicators, strategies or trading systems.
How to install the KG Range Calc Slim v2.3 Forex indicator to the Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the KG Range Calc Slim v2.3.ex4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration