The Kijun Sen Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 delivers solid buy/sell signals based on the Kijun Sen blue trigger line.
The blue trigger line appears in the main chart window and it provides trend direction.
A bullish trend occurs when price is trading above the blue Kijun Sen line while bearish below.
Kijun Sen should work for any Forex pair and can be easily combined with other technical indicators.
- Trend indicator
- Easy to trade with
- Good for any trade style
- Does not repaint
- Developed for Metatrader 4
Indicator Chart Example
The picture below shows the Kijun Sen indicator attached to the EUR/USD daily trading chart.
How to use this Forex indicator?
This Forex indicator can be used in multiple ways, find an example below:
- Open a buy trade as soon as the candlestick closes above the blue Kijun Sen trigger line from below.
- Place stop loss 3 pips below the previous swing low.
- Open a sell trade as soon as the candlestick closes below the blue Kijun Sen trigger line from above.
- Place stop loss 3 pips above the previous swing high.
How to install the Kijun Sen Forex indicator to the Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the kijun-sen.mq4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration