The Launcher Directional indicator for Metatrader 4 is an awesome channel based technical tool that delivers powerful buy & sell signals.
The indicator analyzes the market and reveals the most profitable trend direction, long or short.
All you need to do is execute trades in the green area (long trades) and red area (short trades).
For scalping and day trading, deploy the indicator during the most active trading sessions.
The Launcher Directional indicator offers multiple trade opportunities on a daily basis.
- Powerful channel indicator
- Updates to new market conditions
- Easy to use
- Works for any Forex pair
- Multiple trades a day
- Developed for Metatrader 4
Indicator Chart Example
The picture below shows the Launcher Directional Forex indicator attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar H1 chart.
How to use this Forex indicator?
This Forex indicator can be used in multiple ways, find an example below:
- Initiate a buy trade when the indicator displays “Take only LONG trades” and the candlestick falls back into the green area.
- Place a stop loss 3 pips below the most recent swing low.
- Exit the buy trade in the red resistance area (between the two red lines).
- Initiate a sell trade when the indicator displays “Take only SHORT trades” and the candlestick rises back into the red area.
- Place a stop loss 3 pips above the most recent swing high.
- Exit the sell trade in the green support area (between the two green lines).
How to install the Launcher Directional indicator to the Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the Launcher Directional Indicator.ex4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration