The Launcher Insight indicator for Metatrader 4 works closely together with the Launcher Directional Indicator.
Together, they form a powerful channel based trading system that works well for capturing quick profits multiple times a day.
The Launcher Insight indicator will calculate the stop loss for both long and short trades.
It will also calculate the recommended trade size for any currency pair and time frame.
- Provides recommended trade size
- Calculates stop loss levels for long & short
- Combine with the Launcher Directional indicator
- Works for any Forex pair
- Multiple trades a day
- Developed for Metatrader 4
Indicator Chart Example
The picture below shows the Launcher Insight Forex indicator attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar M5 chart.
How to use this Forex indicator?
Use the Launcher Insight indicator together with the Launcher Directional indicator.
Place them on the same Metatrader 4 chart and follow the Launcher Directional indicator signals.
You can place the suggested stop loss and recommended trade size using the Launcher Insight indicator.
How to install the Launcher Insight indicator to the Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the Launcher Insight Indicator.ex4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration