The Level Sensor Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 shows the most important market levels on the main trading chart.
The indicator can be used for additional trade entry and exit confirmation.
The different settings & parameters can be modified directly from the indicator’s input tab.
The Level Sensor indicator must be combined with your own trading strategy or system for best trading performance.
- Shows market levels
- Works for any currency pair
- Works for any time frame
- Advanced technical indicator
- Developed for Metatrader 4
Indicator Chart Example
The picture below shows the Level Sensor indicator attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar H1 chart.
How to use this Forex indicator?
The indicator needs to be used combined with trend-following indicators, such as moving averages, Bollinger Bands, etc.
How to install the Level Sensor indicator to the Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the level-sensor.ex4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration