The Lot Size Risk Calculator indicator for Metatrader 4 calculates the preferred lot size for any currency trade.
The output appears in the upper left corner of the main chart window.
You can enter the desired values in the inputs tab.
Variables that can be modified: stop loss and risk percent.
Indicator Chart Example
The picture below shows the Lot Size Risk Calculator indicator attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar M5 chart.
How to use this Forex indicator?
This Lot Size Risk Calculator indicator does not provide any buy or sell signals.
Please use it together with an existing trading system or strategy.
How to install the Lot Size Risk Calculator indicator to the Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the LotSizeCalculator.ex4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration