The Low Pass Bands Sync Filter MTF Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 is an intelligent buy/sell trade entry and exit signals indicator.
The indicator shows up in the main chart as a colored channel + colored buy & sell dots.
The trend is bullish when the Low Pass Bands Sync Filter MTF channel is rising while bearish when falling.
The indicator works for all time frames and Forex pairs.
Indicator Chart Example
The picture below shows the Low Pass Bands Sync Filter MTF Forex indicator attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar M5 chart.
How to use this Forex indicator?
The Low Pass Bands Sync Filter MTF indicator can be used in multiple ways, find an example below:
- Open a buy trade when the channel is rising and the violet colored dot appears on the chart.
- Place your stop loss below short-term support.
- Exit the buy trade as soon as the blue colored dot appears on the chart.
- Open a sell trade when the channel is falling and the blue colored dot appears on the chart.
- Place your stop loss above short-term resistance.
- Exit the sell trade as soon as the violet colored dot appears on the chart.
How to install the Low Pass Bands Sync Filter MTF indicator to the Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the low-pass-bands-sync-filters-mtf.ex4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration