The MA 3×3 Crossover Alert indicator for Metatrader 4 is a 3 moving average crossover Forex system that provides buy & sell arrows.
Trend bias is up when the candle crosses above all 3 moving averages while down when crosses below.
All moving averages periods can be fully modified to create your own trading system.
For short-term currency traders, deploy the indicator during the volatile trading sessions for best performance.
Indicator Chart Example
The picture below shows the MA 3×3 Crossover Alert indicator attached to the EUR/USD M15 chart.
How to use the MA 3×3 Crossover Alert Forex indicator?
The indicator can be used in multiple ways, find an example below:
- A white arrow is a buy signal. Open a buy trade.
- Place your stop loss 3 pips below support.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit target or wait for a sell signal.
- A red arrow is a sell signal. Open a sell trade.
- Place your stop loss 3 pips above short-term resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit target or wait for a buy signal.
How to install the indicator to the Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the ma-3×3-colors-mtf-indicator.mq4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration