The Multi Pairs Forex Signal indicator for Metatrader 4 compares the strength of multiple FX pairs and provides trading signals for each of these pairs.
The indicator appears in a bottom chart as a set of signal lines along with the actual buy/sell trading signals.
The Multi Pairs Forex Signal indicator works for any time frame.
Buy & sell signal:
- A buy signal occurs when the green/light-green arrow appears next to the currency pair.
- A sell signal occurs when the red/orange arrow appears next to the currency pair.
From our testings, the indicator does not repaint and works for any currency pair and time frame without slowing down the trading platform.
It can be used as a standalone technical tool or it can be combined with other technical indicators and trading strategies.
Try first on a demo account until you fully understand how this indicator works!
Indicator Chart Example
The picture above shows the indicator attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar technical chart.
How to install the Multi Pairs Forex Signal indicator to your Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the joget-multi-pairs-indicator.mq4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration