The Zad Metatrader 4 indicator is a no-repaint Forex buy/sell trend indicator that works very well.
It can make you anything between 30 and 100 pips daily.
The indicator possesses two-line elements that are filled blue and red by default.
They form a crossover Forex trading system that’s very simple to use, even for absolute beginners.
When tested, this no-repaint signals indicator generated multiple trade opportunities per day and won almost 80% of its trades.
Buy and sell trends from ZAD work as follows:
- Red line crosses below the blue line in a bottom up manner depicting the start of an uptrend.
- Red line crosses above the blue line in a top downward fashion depicting the start of a downtrend.
Tip: Trading the MACD MT4 indicator together with this indicator creates a great trading system.
In this case:
- A buy trend takes place when the silver histograms of the MACD MT4 indicator align above the zero-horizontal level, while the red line crosses below the blue ZAD indicator line in a bottom up manner.
- A sell trend takes place when the silver histograms of the MACD MT4 indicator align below the zero-horizontal level, while the red line crosses above the blue ZADIndicator line in a top downward fashion.
Download This MT4 Forex Indicator Free
No-Repaint Zad Forex Signals Indicator Chart
Below is an example of how the indicator should appear when added onto the Metatrader 4 chart.
Traders are free to adapt this indicator on a cross section of forex pairs and timeframes of their preference.
Finding Buy and Sell Triggers With The No-Repaint Zad Forex Signals Indicator
Below is an example of how to buy and sell forex pairs with this technical indicator:
Buy Trigger: Open buy trade order when the red line crosses below the blue line in a bottom up fashion, while price bars align fairly above.
Place stop loss below immediate pullback, or use your own stop loss placement method.
Close the buy trade at the instance where the red line intersects the blue line on the activity chart (negative cross signal).
Alternatively, exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit target, for example, 45 pips on the 30-Minute day trading chart.
Sell Trigger: Open sell trade order when the red line crosses above the blue line in a top downward fashion, while price bars align fairly below.
Place stop loss above immediate pullback, or use your own stop loss placement method.
Close the sell trade at the instance where the red line intersects the blue line on the activity chart (positive cross signal).
Alternatively, exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit target, for example, 20 pips on the 5-Minute day trading chart.
Download This Forex Indicator Now
Ki, colors, width, style.
The indicator can be used as a stand-alone signals indicator.
It can also be combined with:
- Trading oscillators (Bears Power, Bulls Power, Relative Vigor Index,….)
- Trend indicators (Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, Bollinger Bands, EMA,…)
- Price action methods and techniques
More Info About This Indicator
Tradable Currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: MT4
Time frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: trend
Copy and paste the indicator in the MT4 indicators data folder (click on ‘File > Open Data Folder’).
Right click within the MT4 terminal Navigator window to refresh or restart the terminal and add the indicator to any chart.