Private Wealth EA V2.0 is a premium expert advisor built for Metatrader 4 that takes advantage of news events and important economic number releases.
It focuses on the major currency pairs and the NASDAQ 75 volatility index.
The expert advisor uses a set of pending orders and has a built-in spread protection.
In essence, the Private Wealth EA V2.0 Forex robot is specialized in finding the best entry and exit points during high volatile markets that frequently occur right after important news releases.
This expert advisor should work with your preferred Metarader 4 broker.
Tip: Make yourself familiar with the Private Wealth EA V2.0 Forex robot and test it first on a demo account for an extended period of time before risking real money.
Find below some test results for the Private Wealth EA V2.0.
- The EA performs best on the major currency pairs + NASDAQ 75 volatility index
- Deploy on the M1 and M5 trading charts
- Recommended initial deposit for live trading: $100
The picture below shows the Private Wealth EA V2.0 attached the USD/JPY M15 trading chart.
Adjustable Settings and Parameters
Lot size, news time, news hour, stop loss, take profit, trail pips, trail step, maximum spread, max. open orders, max. pending orders, audible alerts, magic
How to install the Private Wealth EA V2.0 Forex robot in Metatrader 4?
- Download the PRIVATE WEALTH EA V2.0.ex4 EA file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Experts” folder
- Paste the expert advisor file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the Pegasus Pro EA
How to edit this Forex robot?
- Attach the expert advisor to a chart
- Right click in the chart and select “Expert Advisors” from the drop down menu
- Select the EA from the list and then click on “Properties”
- Now you can start editing the EA’s inputs and adjustable parameters
- Finally click on the “OK” button to save the updated settings and configurations