The super dynamic Alma Metatrader 4 Forex signals indicator is a free premium trend indicator that wins most of its trades.
The indicator is a great trading tool that forms a single averaging buy/sell signal line on the activity chart.
Experienced and newbie traders may want to try out the different inputs variable settings found on the super dynamic Alma indicator (see the NZDCAD M15 chart below).
Here’s how to interpret the Alma trend MT4 indicator:
- A new buy trend starts when price closes above the deep sky-blue line from below. This is your buy entry signal.
- A new sell trend starts when price closes below the deep sky-blue line from above. This is your sell entry signal.
Tip: Trading the Relative Strength Index MT4 indicator together with the Alma Indicator creates a profitable trading system.
In this case:
- A buy trend takes place when the RSI indicator hovers above its 50 level and price crosses back above the Alma deep sky-blue line from below.
- A sell trend takes place when the RSI indicator hovers underneath its 50 level and price crosses back below the Alma deep sky-blue line from above.
Download This MT4 Forex Indicator Free
Super Dynamic Alma Forex Signals Indicator Chart
Below is an example of how the indicator should appear when added onto the Metatrader 4 chart.
Traders are free to adapt this indicator on a cross section of forex pairs and timeframes of their preference.
Finding Buy and Sell Triggers With Super Dynamic Alma Forex Signals Indicator
Below is an example of how to buy and sell forex pairs with this technical indicator:
Buy Trigger: Open Alma buy trade order when price crosses and closes above the sky-blue line from below. The trend is now upward.
Place stop loss below the previous swing low, or use your own stop loss placement method.
Close the buy trade at the instance price crosses and closes below the sky-blue line on the activity chart (sell reversal trade).
Alternatively, exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit target, for example, 55 pips on the 15-Minute day trading chart.
Sell Trigger: Open Alma sell trade order when price crosses and closes below the sky-blue line from above. The trend is now downward.
Place stop loss above the previous swing high, or use your own stop loss placement method.
Close the sell trade at the instance price crosses and closes above the sky-blue line on the activity chart (buy reversal trade).
Alternatively, exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit target, for example, 25 pips on the 5-Minute day trading chart.
Download This Forex Indicator Now
Alma period, alma signal, alma sample, alarm price.
The indicator can be used as a stand-alone signals indicator.
It can also be combined with:
- Trading oscillators (Relative Vigor Index, Stochastic Oscillator, Moving Average of Oscillator,….)
- Trend indicators (Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR, EMA,…)
- Price action methods and techniques
More Info About This Indicator
Tradable Currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: MT4
Time frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: trend
Copy and paste the indicator in the MT4 indicators data folder (click on ‘File > Open Data Folder’).
Right click within the MT4 terminal Navigator window to refresh or restart the terminal and add the indicator to any chart.