The THG Straddle Trader Diamond EA is a free premium expert advisor for Metatrader 4 that gained +167.31% profit on one trading month.
The EA is specialized in news trading using a proprietary straddle method.
There are a lot of adjustable parameters and settings that can help you to further improve the EA’s accuracy.
Also included is money management, trailing stops and 3 take profit targets.
This expert advisor should work with your preferred Metarader 4 broker.
Find below the MyFXbook performance report for the THG Straddle Trader Diamond EA (1:500 leverage).
- Absolute gain: +167.31%
- Monthly profit: +167.31%
- Drawdown: 50.86%
- Works for all currency pairs, preferred low spread
- Works for any time frame of your preference
- Recommended initial deposit for live trading: $250
- Can be used on both demo and real accounts
The picture below shows the THG Straddle Trader Diamond EA attached the EUR/USD H1 chart.
Make yourself familiar with the THG Straddle Trader Diamond EA Forex robot.
Test the expert advisor first on a demo account for an extended period of time before risking real money.
Adjustable Settings and Parameters
Triggered positions, triggered long, triggered short, all pending orders, pending long, pending short, lot size, take out lots, take profits, initial take profit 1, initial take profit 2, initial take profit 3, trail pips, move to break-even at pips, use money management, enable news trading, magic number
How to install the THG Straddle Trader Diamond EA in Metatrader 4?
- Download the THG Straddle Trader Diamond_v2.8.2.ex4 EA file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Experts” folder
- Paste the expert advisor file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using this EA
How to edit this Forex robot?
- Attach the expert advisor to a chart
- Right click in the chart and select “Expert Advisors” from the drop down menu
- Select the EA from the list and then click on “Properties”
- Now you can start editing the EA’s inputs and adjustable parameters
- Finally click on the “OK” button to save the updated settings and configurations