The zero drawback Forex signals indicator is an average directional index trend type indicator that measures the strength of a trend and also filters out bad noise from price.
The indicator is great at determining market trends for all pairs and time frames with almost zero drawback!
Both long and short market signals can be easily spotted with the zero drawback Forex signals indicator (see the AUD/CAD H1 chart below).
Buy and sell trends with this indicator
- The start of a blue dotted line that appears below the candlesticks depicts the start of a strong uptrend.
- The start of a red dotted line that appears above the candlesticks depicts the start of a strong downtrend.
Tip: Combining the DeMarker MT4 indicator together with the zero drawback Forex signals indicator.
In this case:
- A buy trend takes place when the light sea green DeMarker indicator line breaks above the 0.5 horizontal level, while the blue dotted zero drawback indicator line appears on the chart.
- A sell trend takes place when the light sea green DeMarker indicator line falls below the 0.5 horizontal level, while the red dotted zero drawback indicator line appears on the chart.
Download This MT4 Forex Indicator Free
Zero Drawback Forex Signals Indicator Chart
Below is an example of how the indicator should appear when loaded onto the Metatrader 4 chart.
You can apply the indicator to any currency pair and time frame of your preference.
Finding Buy and Sell Triggers With The Zero Drawback Forex Signals Indicator
Below is an example of how to buy and sell forex pairs with this technical indicator:
Buy Trigger: Initiate a buy trade when the first blue dot appears on the chart. This is your buy trade entry signal.
Place stop loss 3 pips below immediate support, or use your own stop loss placement method.
Close the buy trade at the instance a red dot pops up on the activity chart (bearish trend reversal signal).
Alternatively, exit the buy trade for a fixed take profit target, for example, 75 pips on the 1-hour swing trading chart.
Sell Trigger: Initiate a sell trade when the first red dot appears on the chart. This is your sell trade entry signal.
Place stop loss 3 pips above immediate resistance, or use your own stop loss placement method.
Close the sell trade at the instance a blue dot pops up on the activity chart (bullish trend reversal signal).
Alternatively, exit the sell trade for a fixed take profit target, for example, 20 pips on the 1-minute scalping chart.
Download This Forex Indicator Now
Ma period, crossover threshold, count bars.
The indicator can be used as a stand-alone signals indicator.
It can also be combined with:
- Trading oscillators (DeMarker, Stochastic Oscillator, CCI,….)
- Trend indicators (Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR, Envelopes,…)
- Price action methods and techniques
More Info About This Indicator
Tradable Currency pairs: Any
Trading Platform: MT4
Time frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1
Indicator Type: trend
Copy and paste the indicator in the MT4 indicators data folder (click on ‘File > Open Data Folder’).
Right click within the MT4 terminal Navigator window to refresh or restart the terminal and add the indicator to any chart.