The Forex Signals Indicator With Arrows for Metatrader 4 provides precise buy & sell trade entries that work for any currency pair.
The signals are easy to trade and appear in the main chart window as green and red colored arrows.
A green arrow is a buy signal while a red arrow a sell signal.
The indicator should work properly for any time frame of your preference.
For scalping, deploy the arrow indicator during the London and New York trading sessions only.
- Arrow buy/sell indicator
- Works for any currency pair
- Works for any time frame
- Does not repaint signals
- Developed for Metatrader 4
Indicator Chart Example
The picture below shows the Forex Signals Indicator With Arrows attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar M5 chart.
How to use this Forex indicator?
This Forex indicator can be used in multiple ways, find an example below:
- A green arrow is a buy signal.
- Place your stop loss below the previous swing low price.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed profit target or wait for a red arrow.
- A red arrow is a sell signal.
- Place your stop loss above the previous swing high price.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed profit target or wait for a green arrow.
How to install the Forex Signals Indicator With Arrows to the Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the LCSignal_wAlert.mq4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration