The FX Sniper T3 CCI Alert Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 is based on the T3 and CCI indicators and it delivers buy & sell trade entries.
The indicator appears in a separate chart window as green and red histogram bars that oscillate above and below the zero level.
Green histogram bars are bullish while red histogram bars are bearish.
The FX Sniper indicator works best for scalpers and day traders.
Tip: always take trades in the direction of the overall trend. Don’t trade counter-trend.
- Works for any time frame
- Delivers buy & sell trade entries
- Works best for scalping & day trading
- Does not repaint signals
- Developed for Metatrader 4
Indicator Chart Example
The picture below shows the FX Sniper T3 CCI Alert indicator attached to the Euro / U.S. Dollar H1 chart.
How to use this Forex indicator?
This Forex indicator can be used in multiple ways, find an example below:
- Open a new buy trade when the histogram bars turn green and the underlying trend is upward.
- Place your stop loss 1 – 3 pips below short-term support.
- Exit the buy trade for a fixed profit target or wait until a sell signal occurs on the chart.
- Open a new sell trade when the histogram bars turn red and the underlying trend is downward.
- Place your stop loss 1 – 3 pips above short-term resistance.
- Exit the sell trade for a fixed profit target or wait until a buy signal occurs on the chart.
How to install the FX Sniper T3 CCI Alert Forex indicator to the Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the LC-FX-Snipers-T3-CCI_Alert.mq4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration