The Solid Crossover Forex System indicator for Metatrader 4 represents a simple trading system that works very well in trending markets.
The indicator consists of two colored lines that provides the actual buy or sell trend direction.
The Solid Crossover Forex System indicator is newbie friendly and does not require additional technical analysis.
Buy & sell signal:
- Open a buy trade when the red signal line crosses back above the green signal line.
- Open a sell trade when the red signal line crosses back below the green signal line.
From our testings, the indicator does not repaint and works for any currency pair and time frame without slowing down the trading platform.
It can be used as a standalone technical tool or it can be combined with other technical indicators and trading strategies.
Try first on a demo account until you fully understand how this indicator works!
Indicator Chart Example
The picture above shows the indicator attached to the U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen chart.
How to install the Solid Crossover Forex System indicator to your Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the instantaneous-trendline-filter-indicator.mq4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration