As the name suggests, the Solid Forex signals indicator for MT4 delivers great trading signals for any type of currency trader.
The accuracy of this indicator exceeds 70% (tested for 2 month)!
It works for scalping, day trading and swing trading on any time frame and currency pair.
The indicator is beginner friendly and draws all buy & sell signals directly on the trading chart.
Buy & sell signal:
- A green arrow is a buy signal.
- A red arrow is a sell signal.
- Reverse the open trade when an opposite trading signal occurs on the chart.
From our testings, the indicator does not repaint and works for any currency pair and time frame without slowing down the trading platform.
It can be used as a standalone technical tool or it can be combined with other technical indicators and trading strategies.
Try first on a demo account until you fully understand how this indicator works!
Indicator Chart Example
The picture above shows the indicator attached to the U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen chart.
How to install the Solid Forex signals indicator to your Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the indicator02.ex4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration