The Sadukey Forex indicator for Metatrader 4 works great for scalping purposes and provides solid buy & sell signals on any time frame.
The indicator appears on the main chart as colored blue and red signal bars.
A blue signal bar represents a bullish trend while a red signal bar represents a bearish trend.
Buy & sell signal:
- Open a buy trade when the first blue signal bar gets printed on the chart.
- Open a sell trade when the first red signal bar gets printed on the chart.
- Reverse the trade when an opposite signal appears on the chart.
From our testings, the indicator does not repaint and works for any currency pair and time frame without slowing down the trading platform.
It can be used as a standalone technical tool or it can be combined with other technical indicators and trading strategies.
Try first on a demo account until you fully understand how this indicator works!
Indicator Chart Example
The picture above shows the indicator attached to the U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen chart.
How to install the Sadukey indicator to your Metatrader 4 platform?
- Download the i-sadukey-indicator.mq4 indicator file here and save it to your computer
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform
- Click on “File” (top menu) and then select “Open Data Folder” from the drop down menu
- Click on “MQL4” and open the “Indicators” folder
- Paste the indicator file in this folder
- Restart Metatrader 4 and you’re ready to start using the indicator
How to edit the indicator?
- Attach the indicator to any trading chart of your preference
- Right click in the chart and select “Indicators List” from the drop down menu
- Select the indicator from the list and click on “Edit”
- Now you can start editing the indicator (Inputs, Colors and Visualization)
- Final step, click on the “OK” button to save the new configuration